The organizers invite to submit proposals for topics and speakers through their Call for Papers.
Submissions of original work related, but not limited, to the following themes are welcomed:
- Cotton overview, developments
- Cotton breeding and production in the regions, ginning
- Cotton quality and testing
- Cotton trading, commodity transportation
- Textile processing: spinning, weaving/knitting, finishing
- Innovative textile and technical cotton-based products
- Competition in the fibre market
- Developments in the textile and clothing sector
- Developments in the fashion industry / retail; consumer expectations
- Sustainability in fibre and textile production, developments in legislation and legal restrictions
- Circular economy, recycling
- Transparency along the cotton value chain, traceability
Anyone interested can submit their topic proposals for presentation during the conference, the accompanying events or as posters.
The deadline for submissions is 13 August 2023.
Edit: The Call for Papers is already closed. Thank you for your submissions.